Penn Community Bank has hired a new cash management leader and expanded treasury and merchant services to strengthen relationships with customers and local businesses.
“I’m excited to be a part of the Penn Community Bank team and am passionate about providing customized solutions and support for each business’ unique needs,” Brennan said.
“We offer the relationships you want with the tools and pricing you need. Through our relationship-first approach, we’re laser focused on helping your business take the next step.”
Penn Community Bank offers these money management tools to help business owners.
- Remote Deposit Capture: A fast, efficient and secure way to make deposits 24/7 without making a run to the bank.
- ACH Services: Initiate ACH collection files to a single payor or group of payors for a secure, convenient payment method.
- Wires: Transfer funds securely between your Penn Community Bank business account and other accounts – including domestic and international wire transfers – directly within online banking.
- ACH Services: Give your employees and vendors a faster, safer way to access their money by initiating direct deposit payments through Automated Clearing House (ACH) services.
- ACH Positive Pay: Review ACH debit and credit transactions to confirm that your company had previously authorized the transaction.
- Check Positive Pay: Matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of every check presented for payment against a list of previously authorized checks.
Other Products and Services
- Sweep Account: Automatically transfer cash that exceeds a set threshold into an interest-bearing account at the end of each business day.
- Zero Balance Account: Create a master business operating account and automatically disburse funds as needed throughout the day to linked accounts. At the end of the business day, funds are automatically moved from disbursement accounts back to the master account.
- Commercial Line of Credit Sweep: Improves cash flow and reduces interest expenses.
ZEscrow is a modern escrow and subaccounting service that accommodates a wide range of businesses and special use cases. With secure online access, organizations can manage virtually all escrow and subaccounting tasks without sending another fax, touching another paper tax form, or calling customer service.
The platform works seamlessly with Penn Community Bank’s software, meaning that business owners can access all the critical information from their online business banking portal. Other benefits include:
- Speed – ZEscrow allows you to monitor and manage your escrow and subaccounts online, 24/7.
- Efficiency – No more faxing signed forms, no more phone calls to check balances or make changes.
- Compliance – Regulatory compliance is built in, including W-9s and other tax paperwork.
- Flexibility – Our escrow and subaccounting platform excels at unusual and complex workflows.
- Cost-effectiveness – As a commercial banking client at Penn Community Bank, you may even be eligible to use ZEscrow free of charge.
Penn Community Bank offers crucial Merchant Service solutions through its partnership with Elavon, an industry leader for 25 years in payment acceptance. No matter what type of business there is a solution for you, including:
- In-person, online and mobile payment processing
- Smart terminals, chip card/EMV terminals and tablet point of sale systems
- eCommerce and online shopping carts
- Loyalty and gift card programs
- Access to mobile wallet payments including Apple Pay™ and Android Pay
- Next Day Business Funding
Read more at Penn Community Bank.
Learn about commercial lending at Penn Community Bank.